Thanks for stopping by! We at KreatifVintage strive to create a company that can provide our clients with everything fashion, from great photography to excellent models, great young designers, even MUAs. The vision is mad ambitious, but most great visions are. The purpose of this blog is to let you know a bit about us, what we enjoy, and news and tips pertinent to our vision. We strive to leave a positive impression on all and provide a great experience as you cruise through our blog and catch a glimpse into our collective minds, as we try to forever stay fashion forward. And dont forget to wipe your feet before you enter!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Lord David Nelson- The Interview


Hey ppl, I do believe I have found a great photographer in the likes of Lord David Nelson. Here's the interview:

1. What made you interested in photography?
My grandmother was an artist.. As a child, I couldn't paint like her so I'd get a camera and take photos of her paintings with a Polaroid to recreate what she did to be more like her. I'd carry around all those pictures I took of her paintings in my pockets

2. Tell us about your background
I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan in a two parent home. Both of whom were entrepreneurs. My mom owned a daycare which is still up and running and my dad, who is now retired, owned a moving company.


3. Why the "Lord" in your name?
My father was in the military and was an avid history buff. I was named after Britain's greatest naval hero.


4. What's your favorite style of photography?
Fashion!!!


5. Who or what is your inspiration?
Beautiful things that create the art of fashion.


6. Do you have any favorite photographers?
Markus Klinko and Indrani
Dave LaChapelle
Sarah Silver


7. When it's all said & done, what will people say about Lord David Nelson?
They won't say anything....they'll just smile then laugh.


8. Give me one quote that personifies your approach to photography
"Always evoke emotion"



I sincerely thank Mr. Nelson for his time and look forward to seeing him continue to rise in the photography world. Please visit his site, lorddavidnelson.com and view more of his incredible work, contact him, let him know he's great lol, and more importantly, keep him working!

No comments:

Post a Comment